Friday 3 May 2013

Collaborating with us:
1. Allyson Daly, USA
Dear Anna,Mamta and Juliette,
I am so excited by your message!  I see many of my favorite authors on this email list, and I would be very happy to participate in having my school participate and helping you pull this together. I can't wait to see what these young people write. This is a great idea! my hat is off to you, Mamta, and Julia. Hugs,  Allyson
2. Denise Ghiloni, USA
Hello Anna, Mamta and Juliette,
I was very excited to hear about your book proposal. I have a group of students at my school who love to write, and I am going to present them the information next week at their writing club. I feel like they will definitely want to submit a story. Count us in for consideration!
I will be in touch with the stories.
Love, Denise

3. Piret Bossack, Estonia
Hi Anna, Juliette and Mamta,
I am glad to hear that this year it looks like the project will work. I would like to participate and I already have some stories. Please keep me up to date with the deadlines.
Best, Piret
4. Rita Banerjee, India
Dear Anna,Mamta and Juliette,
First of all, congratulations! I would like to extend my congratulations to you, Mamta and Julia for the small Grant to publish a book. I find your idea extremely interesting and would like for my school students to be able to participate. Please keep me updated on the latest developments on it.
Love and the very best wishes, Rita
5. Guillermo LopezOssa, Columbia
Dear Friends, I will participate with small groups . I will help them. More work for a poor teacher from Colombia. (just kidding) love for you and thanks for inspiring us to keep working together . You lead us. Guillermo
6. Oksana Petrova, Russia


Dear Anna, Mamta and Julia,
Thank you for the invitation to participate! I'm happy and ready to contribute the book of international stories and looking forward to getting wonderful stories from the students in my region. We started a competition for the best stories and I invited teachers of the region to participate. I hope it'll be a great project and our tea community will grow thanks to IREX Small Grant)
Oksana
 
7. Sandra  Moreno, Columbia
 
8. Nana Tatiashvili,
9. Erick Fuentes, El Salvador
10. Mamta Kumar, Indie
11. Md. Hussain, Bangladesh
12. Julia Perlowski, USA
13. Anna Krzemińska-Kaczyńska, Poland
 

No comments:

Post a Comment