Sunday 3 November 2013

To Sum Up

A summary fo the project by Julia Perlowski



This experience has had the most profound effect on my professional life.  I learned that a professional life is what you make it with RELATIONSHIPS and often happens from your own will and desire to collaborate…not though formal structures in every case.  



How did this experience reinforced/changed or increase your understanding of other cultures? 

This experience has INCREASED my understanding of other cultures.  I am particularly blessed because at 45 I was able to visit the culture of my European Heritage.  My father and mother are Polish.  We were raised with lots of Polish tradition.  I tried to get away from this as a child but have a desire to really know where I came from.  I understand religion as was practiced by my family when I was young for having been to Poland.  I also understand the IB system..British-based is a an extremely rigorous course of study for students. 
  

The teachers and staff at Pompano Beach High school is very grateful to the US State Department for being the single most important entity in helping to make our school International.

No comments:

Post a Comment